Johns Hopkins University
Engineering for ProfessionalsOnline Baltimore, MD Private Regional Accreditation
Part-Time and Online Graduate Education
Building on the world-class reputation and resources of Johns Hopkins University, Johns Hopkins Engineering offers part-time and online master's degrees and certificates in more than 20 program areas spanning the fields of engineering and applied sciences.
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Climate Change, Energy, and Environmental Sustainability
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Science
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Information Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Space Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Management
The part-time graduate students at Johns Hopkins Engineering have three flexible options for completing their coursework:
- Online: Students can choose a program they can complete fully online from anywhere in the world.
- Online & On-Site: Students can opt for a hybrid program that includes both online and on-site courses.
- On-Site: Students can select a program where all of their courses are held on-site in a classroom setting.
- Request information about one or more program areas.
- Attend an information session.
- Read about the admissions requirements.
Johns Hopkins University Offers the Following Degree Programs Online
|This school does not offer any online Associate's Degrees|
|This school does not offer any online Bachelor's Degrees|
|MS in Environmental Engineering and Science|
|MS in Systems Engineering|
|MS in Environmental Planning and Management|
|MS in Information Systems Engineering|
|MS in Computer Science|
|MS in Information Assurance|
|This school does not offer any online Doctoral Degrees|